Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fun Fun Fun

Hi!

When I found this embossing folder in the Hobby Lobby Clearance section I just knew it was perfect for this stamp set from Unity Stamps.

Which is good because I've had the stamp set for a while now.

I entered this card into the Facebook group Unity {Show & Tell} - Itty Bitty a Day contest.

None of my cards have been picked to win but hey, at least I've been able to make good use of my Unity stamps.

Stamps: Unity Stamp Company GOOD TIMES all around
Paper: CTMH Cranberry, White Daisy
Ink: CTMH Archival Black, Crystal Blue
Accessories: The Crafter's Workshop 6x6 Template, Spellbinders Shapeabilities Ribbon Banners LG, The Paper Studio Tickets, CTMH Piercing Tool Kit, Round Sponge
I hope your week is going well.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment