Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Live Each Moment

Hi!

Today begins a NEW challenge over on the Handmade Harbour blog.

The theme of our challenge is - Smile (or laugh!)

Now I don't know about you but when I think of smiling cameras come to mind.

Which is what I used for inspiration of today's card.

Stamps: Handmade Harbour Camera Digital Stamp, Unity Stamp Company {Insta - live, love, dream}Paper: CTMH White DaisyInk: CTMH Archival BlackAccessories: Queen & Co Trendy Tape, Scotch Expressions Washi Tape
I know that this card is a bit CAS but I think it is very dramatic. And if you've been reading my blog for a while you'll recognize that CAS is totally my style.

And I just LOVE this camera stamp from Handmade Harbour. I've got so many different ideas of what to do with it.

What do you think? Do you like this card?

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment