Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Limited Supplies Challenge 197

Hi!

I love my Sizzix. It's great for not only Sizzix, but also Cuttlebug and Quickutz.

I created this card for the LSC197 Challenge on SCS where you are limited to only using snowflake stamps and embossing. It had to be monochromatic, you needed to add some sort of “bling” or sparkle to your card and sentiments could only be ONE WORD.

And I was playing with my little girl dog Dixie. Who was wearing her winter coat which is all pinks and white. I'll have to take a picture. She's so cute.

And I really do like the card sketch challenges. I used this sketch for the card.

I always worry that my cards are just the same design each time and now my card designs are expanding from doing these challenges.

I challenge all of you to go out there and start getting crafty even if you have to snag an idea from somewhere else.

Happy Crafting.

M.E.


Materials used:

Stamps:
SU! Snow Swirled, JOY acrylic stamp (Archiver's Hot Spot)
Paper: CM Cardstock White, Pink Lemonade, and Taffy; Doodlebug Glitter Cupcake cardstock
Ink: SU! Regal Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment