Sunday, December 7, 2008

Case a Card Challenge

Hi!

This card was created for the Case a Card challenge on SCS.

I love this SU! Merci stamp set. I even had this butterfly paper that I must have gotten through a swap or something, plus it totally is the same as the paper on the original card that I cased except that the color on mine is pink and the original card was blue.

The ink that was used is SU! Pixie Pink and I had to stamp it and then stamp it again to get this lighter shade.

I really enjoy the card challenges that they post on SCS. They're a lot of fun.

Materials Used:
Stamps: SU! Merci
Paper: CM Cardstock White and Pink Lemonade, and SU! paper scrap
Ink: SU! Pixie Pink
Accessories: Sizzix Frame, Ornate #2, Hero Arts pearls


The card that I cased was designed by Annascreations on SCS. She has a beautiful gallery of cards that she has designed.

This is the card that I cased: Amethyst Butterfly

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment