Monday, June 17, 2013

Live a happy life

Hi!

So today marks the end of my vacation. It was a wonderful trip.

My DH scheduled a couples massage for us the first day of our trip. We got to spend time with his niece and nephew and his middle sister. (SHH! She happens to be my favorite, but don't tell anyone. I'm fortunate to have five wonderful SILs in DH's family.)

DH's and I also had a lot of adventures on our trip. Hopefully, I've been able to share them with y'all. If not I promise to do so ASAP.

Can you tell I wrote this post before my trip too.

Today also happens to be the day that the 8th sketch is revealed over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

And that wonderful sketch has inspired this card:

Stamps: CTMH Chantilly Scrapbooking Workshop stamp set, Merry & Bright Holiday stamp set
Paper: CTMH Chantilly Paper Packet, Colonial White
Ink: CTMH Cotton Candy, Archival Black
Accessories: CM Circle Shapemaker, Cuttlebug Honeycomb embossing folder, QuicKutz Daisy
If you have a chance this week stop by and pay the DT a visit over at  the Atlantic Hearts blog.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment