Saturday, May 30, 2009

MSB Seussical Boots & Challenge #4

MSB Seussical Boots
Hi!

It's Saturday and you know what that means.

There's a challenge on the MSB blog.

This time the DT was challenged to use this stamp of the garden/rain boots.

The boots look so whimsical it reminded me of Dr. Seuss so that's how
I colored them and picked out the designer paper to go with it.

Plus, that's not the only thing going on over at MSB today.

It's also release day. There are so many new digis being released today it will make your head spin.

I will post about that a little later as I have to get ready for work.

I know on a Saturday? Most of you are probably still in bed or wish you were.

Oh, and don't forget if you haven't VOTEd for Featurebella over at SouthernBellaFMS. I'm Contestant# 6. Today is your last chance. It's the American Idol of the stamping world right now and every vote counts.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Modern Sugar Blvd
Paper: SU!, CM White Cardstock

Ink:
Bic Mark-it Sunset Orange, Fandango Pink, Key Lime, Summer Melon, Hot Aqua

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

1 comment: